I am a third-year PhD student working under Prof. Santiago Segarra in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rice University. My current research interests focus on graph signal processing, graph neural networks, network theory, and machine learning. I received my B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Beihang University, Beijing, China.
- Y. Zhu, F. J. Iglesias, A. G. Marques, and S. Segarra, “Estimating Network Processes via Blind Identification of Multiple Graph Filters“, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (under review), 2019.
- Y. Zhu, M. T. Schaub, A. Jadbabaie, and S. Segarra, “Network Inference from Consensus Dynamics with Unknown Parameters“, IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks (under review), 2019.
- Y. Zhu, F. J. Iglesias, A. G. Marques, and S. Segarra, “Estimation of Network Processes via Blind Graph Multi-filter Identification”, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), May 2019.
- Y. Zhu, Y. Tian, and C. Yang, “HOSVD-based Limited Feedback and Precoding Design for Massive MIMO Systems”, IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC Workshops), Jul. 2016.
- Graph Signal Processing
- Robust Graph Neural Networks, Jul. 2019 – present
- Network Topology Inference, Sept. 2018 – Jun. 2019
- Blind Identification of Multiple Graph Filters, Jun. 2018 – Jun. 2019
- Wireless Communications, Jun. 2014 – Dec. 2016
- LTE-A Downlink Signal Analyzer Physical Layer Algorithms Development
- Limited Feedback and Precoding Design for 3D Massive MIMO Systems
Selected Honors & Awards
- First Prize, Graduate Academic Scholarship of Beihang University, 2014-2016
- Excellent Graduates of Beijing, 2014
- First Prize, National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest (Beijing Region), 2013